torsdag 18. juli 2013

Wedding Card in Turquoise.. - DT Mo`s Digital Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge..
It is my turn to be the host with the Mo`s this weeks and I LOVE to see you make cards with the FAB color

"Turquoise"

And her is my card this week...



I have made a wedding card for this Challenge. 


I have used this super cool digistamp from 
Mo`s Digital Pencil and it is called 
"Married" 
and you can find it HERE.
I have colored it with Copic.



And it is an easel card.. I just LOVE to make the cards like this... 


Here is the inside.. with the writing space.. 

Hope you join the challenge! 
Please stop by Mo`s Digital Challenge  and see the other ladies fabulous card!



4 kommentarer:

  1. I love easel cards too!!! and this one is GORGEOUS!!! Great combo with the kraft!!! now why didn't I think of that.... Oh wait next week is Kraft paper hum.....

    Anyway he couple is going to love this. Great Job!!
    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvarSlett
  2. Hey Tine, my sweet friend! This card is just beyond gorgeous!! I love the papers you've used as the backdrop for your brilliantly colored image! Turquoise is one of my favorite colors...thanks for the GREAT color theme! Hugs. Pat

    SvarSlett
  3. Tine, I love your beautifully colored card in Turquoise and brown, one of my favorite color combos :). Awesome Challenge, Thanks!!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Tine, I love your beautifully colored card in Turquoise and brown, one of my favorite color combos :). Awesome Challenge, Thanks!!!

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)