torsdag 27. juni 2013

Fun in the Sun - DT Mo`s Digital Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge..
My team mate Elaine is our hostess with the Mo`s this weeks and she wants to see

"Fun in the Sun"

And her is my card this week...


I have made a CAS card this time. It is fun! 
Love to coloring images of Mo`s Digital Pencil.. 

I have used this super cool digistamp from 
Mo`s Digital Pencil and it is called 
"Gloria at the Pool" 
and you can find it HERE.
I have colored it with Copic.




I have made ​​the contour of waves with a hand sewing machine.

Hope you join the challenge! 
Please stop by Mo`s Digital Challenge  and see the other ladies fabulous card!


6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Tine!!!! I love this! Clean, maybe...but simple, hmmmmmm...I don't think so. At least not for me!! Sewing machines and I don't get along! haha!! I love the stitching you've done on this card!! How brilliant that you made the stitching wavy!! I love it!! And your coloring is stunning...as always!! Hugs. Pat

    SvarSlett
  2. This is adorable. You did a great job, love the stitching on the bottom. One of these days I will actually sew on a card...

    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvarSlett
  3. Tine, I love love love your CAS card, beautifully colored and love that the only embellishments are the stitching and button. Perfect!!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card, Tine! Love the CAS design and the stitched waves look fantastic!

    Hugs, Anja

    SvarSlett
  5. This is wonderful, Tine! I love the stitching and the button 'sun'!

    SvarSlett
  6. Love the simple style of this card Tine! Your colouring is stunning and that sewing on the sea is too cute! They really seems waves!

    Hugs, Franz.

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)