torsdag 2. mai 2013

Confirmastion card - DT Mo`s Digital Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge..
This week it is easy... 

"Anything goes"

And her is my card this week...



I have made a confirmation card this week (too)...


I have used this super cute digistamp from 
Mo`s Digital Pencil and it is called 
"Cara Chatting" 
and you can find it HERE.
I have colored her with Copic.




Hope you join the challenge! 
Please stop by Mo`s Digital Challenge  and see the other ladies fabulous card!


9 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Tine! This card is just beautiful!! I love the colors...and what beautiful coloring. This card will surely be cherished!! Hugs. Pat

    SvarSlett
  2. Vannvittig flott fargelegging Tine...
    Lekkert motiv, og nydelig oppsett som vanlig....

    Klem fra Kaia

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card Tine, love the colors and all of the flowers are beautiful, The easel is such a wonderful style for a girls card. They will love it.

    SvarSlett
  4. A beautiful Confirmation card. I am sure that she is going to love it.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvarSlett
  5. Yes, I'm more than sure....totally adore it!

    Hugs, Franz.

    SvarSlett
  6. Det stempelet du har brukt passa bra til ei ung jente. Og fargelegginga di er fantastisk.

    SvarSlett
  7. That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to
    the blogosphere. Simple but very precise info… Thanks
    for sharing this one. A must read article!

    Feel free to visit my web page :: http://wealthwayonline.com

    SvarSlett
  8. I am not sure if my first comment went through or not, it just disappeared so I am leaving another one. Love your creation, the image is beautiful and love the easel style!

    SvarSlett
  9. I totally love it, Tine!

    Hugs, Anja

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)