torsdag 20. desember 2012

My favorite Mo`s Card this year - DT- Mo`s Digital Challenge

Are you done with everything to get done before Christmas?
I'm starting to approach me. So now I'm starting to look forward to Christmas :)

We in Mo's Digital Challenge have one challenge again this year before we take Christmas break...

And the challenge this week are:

"Fave card in 2012"

It was very hard to choose. 
There are so many gorgeous Mo Manning images and cards.. 
But I had to pick out ... and here's my favorite card in 2012... 


You can see more and read about this card HERE

Hope you join the challenge!
 Please stop by Mo`s Digital Challenge  and see the other ladies fabulous card!

1 kommentar:

  1. I can see why this was a favorite, He is such a cutie..

    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)