fredag 28. september 2012

DT - Rick St. Dennis

I'll show you a card today that I made with Rick St. Dennis's digi stamps. Rick`s DT girls have had a desire to make a challenge blog, and Rick was not hard to ask. So on the 5th October comes the first challenge at Sparkle and Glitter. So hope you join in the challenge there! I would also inform you that I am not part of his design team any more, for now I have so much going on forward. So I say good luck with the challenge blog Rick and the girls :)


I have been to this Scrappe event in a place called Bømlo in Norway for a while ago. It was so nice..I got some Design paper of sweet Marit that she not was going to use .. and it was this halloween design paper. Thank you so much Marit :) 


I have used the digi; "I have a new tooth" and I have colored him with copic. 


here is the inside of the card.. 


I would like to say thank you for the time I got to be a designer in your team Rick.
Good luck with the Challenge blog :) 



1 kommentar:

  1. Ah I love the colouring on this card its so pretty, Sorry to see you go from the Design Team, Sending Hugs Hazelxo

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)