torsdag 30. august 2012

GD - Mo`s Challenge - Layer



I'm enjoying myself so much these days. 
Coloring the loveliest digi stamps in the world and enjoy myself with making cards with them.

Now there's a new Thursday and therefore a new challenge at 
Mo`s  Challenge

This time the challenge is

Layer

And here is my card this week.


I have used nestabilities to the shape of the card.



Isn`t she just CUTE??
I have used Bubble Girl and you can find her HERE.
I have colored her with Copic. 



Here is the inside of the card.

Hope you join the challenge! Please stop by Mo`s Challenge  and see the other ladies fabulous card!

11 kommentarer:

  1. så nydelig kort, flott fargelagt og flott deisgn.
    KLem, Bente

    SvarSlett
  2. A beautiful creation! Wonderful colourwork and super shape! Lots of lovely layers and textures too! Hugs, Lesley

    SvarSlett
  3. You are not just coloring the loveliest digi stamps in the world, you are also making the cutest cards with them! ☺
    Your card is really stunning, Tine!

    Hugs, Anja

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydeligt kort.....nydeligt fargelagt....:):)

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow, love the shape of the card, your coloring and attention to detail is beautiful especially that butterfly both inside and out.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvarSlett
  6. So pretty, Tine! I love all the layered elements...everything goes together so well!

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Tine! This is too cool! I love all the texture and the unique shape, really pretty!

    SvarSlett
  8. Card is just stunning! The card layout design is just amazing. So many cool details to this card. I just noticed. I have that butterfly as well. I have not used it. LOL. I need to start using it.

    Hugz
    Kim

    SvarSlett
  9. Tine, your coloring is beautiful and your layout and papers are perfect. Love this!!!

    SvarSlett
  10. Hi Tine! Sorry it's taken me so long to leave a comment...I just got my laptop back a few hours ago! Yay! Now I can catch up on my commenting! I just love this tag card! Such a fun shape...and I love the embellies! Your coloring is brilliant, as always! Hugs. Pat Frank

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)