mandag 5. desember 2011

DT - Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - “CHRISTMAS Color Challenge!”

Ooooh... the days are going too fast for me... I am at my mom this weekend and I have forgot to post my project for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge again..

But here it is!

This week's challenge is a…
 
“CHRISTMAS Color Challenge!”

The above color image, "can you handle this?" was originally created by another challenge. I can not for the life of me remember where I got it. If anyone knows, please e-mail me so I can give credit where credit is due! Thanks!
 

 I have tried Prisma Colors on craft paper, and I liked it so much!!
This is the stamp "Knitted With Love" by Sugar Nellie.

 
It is a Toffifee box I have made this time :) Mmmm it is so good ;)
 

You have to take part in the challenge!
This week's fabulous prizes are donated by:
 
PRIZE: $20 Gift Certificate; winner must pay shipping!
and
 
PRIZE: Winner’s Choice of 2 Digis
Go in to Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and chech out the other DT`s fab cards!!

 

1 kommentar:

  1. Dette var en skikkelig fin eske i flotte farger.
    Nydelig motiv og flott pyntet.

    Hilsen Kjersti

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)