søndag 21. august 2011

DT - Whimsy Stamp

I have some new Whimsy Stamps to show you!!
Here is to cards..


This stamp is Nathalie`s design at Wimsy Stamps. Gorgeous flowers.
I have colored them with Distress ink Refills.
I have used a DP from inkido
And I have used some bling and a ribbon.



Here have I used a stamp from Kathy`s design from Wimsy Stamps.
I have colored this cute girl (you can get it HERE) with Distress ink Refills.
DP`s from My Mind`s Eye.
Otherwise, I used butterfly buttons, chees cloth and flowers.


It is an easel card.
The text stamp is from Norsk Stempleblad

This card is going to enter at this challenge:
My Time To Craft - G is for... Girl
Stampavie and more - Card for a girl

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) 

Hugs from Tine


2 kommentarer:

  1. Staffelikortet ditt var kjempe fint :)
    Nydelig stempel!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Nice work. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

    Wendy -x-

    SvarSlett

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)