onsdag 24. august 2011

DT - Whimsy Stamp - Challenge blog - Anything goes with a sentiment

It is time for a new challenge at Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog


This week`s challenge is:


Anything goes with a sentiment

this means you can create anything you like but it must have a sentiment on.

And here is my card this week.


I have used Nathalie`s beautiful flowers. 
I`ve colored them with Distress Ink Refill and I had some glitterglue on them.
The text stamp is Ann`s
I have hand sewn around the egde. And I had some bling on and punched some leaves.


You have to take part in the challenge
Our Prize this week is


So go over to the Whimsy Inspiration Challenge Blog and see all the gorgeous cards to the others DT ladys and take part in the challenge you too!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Kjempe koslig om du vil skriva nåkre ord til meg :)